Friday, May 28, 2010

A Day of Fun!

I love my days off! I especially love the day I have off during the week that I get to spend the day with my sweet little girl. Grace and I are usually on the go the days I have off during the week. We usually have play dates with friends, meeting someone for lunch, going to the zoo, children's museum, or the library. We usually are having a lot of fun. Daddy can't believe we don't just stay home but how could we there is just so much to do.

***********************************

Grace loves to hang out with her buddy Cole!
What faces!?!? So funny!

So sweet! They are so cute.

Gracie loving Cole! Ok Grace maybe that is to much loving.

*********************************

We love to go to the Library!
Grace just making her self at home reading.

Reading to mommy!

So Precious!

*************************

At Bayliss Park in Downtown Council Bluffs!
Gracie really thinking about what to do.

Posing at the Park
Grace having fun playing in the water.

Grace running around.

Grace turning the water back on.

Grace loves the water.

No comments: