Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


With my Papa getting to see a parade on the 4th.


Watching the parade with my Papa Juhl and Great Great Aunt Elinor Juhl.


I got to see old fire engines at the Manilla Parade.


We saw sheep in the parade.


Hanging with daddy watching the parade.


Cheese Mom!


Coloring with daddy at my Great Gpa and Gma Beermann's house.


I got my chair and all ready to watch the firework show.


Papa and Grandma Juhl went with us to Harrah's to watch the fireworks.


I liked watching the pretty fireworks.


This was at the end when the fireworks got really loud.


We had a good 4th of July. We started off by going to Manilla, IA for the Juhl Family Reunion and was able to watch the town parade. That's were we go to my Papa Juh's Aunt Elinor's house and eat lots of yummy food and hang out with my Papa's cousin and their kids. Then I got to go see my Great Grandpa and Grandma Beermann in Denison, IA and they took us out to eat. Of course that night we went and watch fireworks at Harrah's in Council Bluffs. This year I stayed awake and thought they were neat until the end when they got really loud. Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th.

1 comment:

Brayden said...

Gracie,
I liked the fireworks too! I got to see them twice but I slept through them the second time. It looks like you had a busy weekend. I will see you in a few weeks when you come to my house!
Love,
Cousin Brayden