Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Daddy! You are the best, thank you! I love you!


I helped daddy open his present from Cole and I.

Cole was helping also.

Daddy loved his gifts, I got him two new golfing shirts and one golf lesson. 
He said that is just what he wanted. I also hand made his Father's Day card.

Daddy loved everything so he gave me a kiss to thank me.

Happy Father's Day Papa Juhl!

We got Papa an new orange hunting vest, so he will be safe when he hunts.
Papa really liked his new vest, it had lots of pockets and stuff.

Happy Father's Day Papa Harley!
I didn't get to see him on father's day so I called and talked to him.

Since we knew we were not going to see my Papa Harley on Father's day we gave him his gift the weekend before. He loved his new harley shirt and pin from the H-D Museum.

We had lots of fun on father's day. My mom made special pancakes for breakfast for my dad. My dad made a really nice dinner that he smoked for us and my Papa, Grandma, and  Uncle Clayton Juhl. My dad really likes to grill and smoke food. Even though it was his day, he wanted to make the food. Papa and Grandma Juhl also brought over really good pies for dessert.

I hope all the dads out there had a great father's day!

No comments: