Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and Happy Mother's Day Mommy!


Happy Mother's Day Mommy!



Grandma Juhl I hope you like your special gift from me.


Daddy relaxing on his 30th Birthday.


I love to play with my cousin Brayden.


Big Hugs!


Us cousins hanging out with our Papa Harley and Oma.




Happy Mother's Day Oma!


Here you go Oma here is your special gift from me.


Happy Mother's Day Aunt Holly!


We love our Oma and Papa Harley.


Cole and I hanging out with Uncle Dustin.


I love my new wheels, thanks cousin Bernie and family.


Hey Papa Juhl thanks for pushing cousin Toree and I around.


Look how strong I am. I can push my cousins around.


Cousin Toree likes my new wheels also.


Having lots of fun playing with my friends at daddy's party.


Hey Brayden this is how this works.


Daddy hanging with some friends at his B-day party.


Daddy hanging with some more friends and family.


Cousin Jonah and Bailey eating at the party.


Everyone enjoying the food at the party.

 
Hanging out at Dadddy's B-day Party.


The Orth family came out to celebrate.


I really like this good food.


Aunt Holly, Brayden, Uncle Dustin and I hanging out.


Hey Daddy we have a surprise for you.


Surprise Daddy! Do you like your new gift for the truck?
We all got daddy a new truck bed cover for his 30th B-day.



Daddy grilling at his party. He loves to grill!


Happy 30th Birthday Daddy! We love you!

Saturday we had a 30th Birthday Party for my dad. It was so much fun to have so many family and friends come out to celebrate. I had so much fun playing with my friends and family. There was lots of good food and my daddy grilled up some great burgers and brauts.
Today is actually my daddy's birthday and also mother's day. We celebrated mother's day with my mommy, Oma, and Aunt Holly. They are all mommy's. I also went and saw my other Grandma to tell her Happy Mother's Day also. This weekend was a lot fun. -- Grace Nixt

I would like to thank everyone that came out Saturday and helped me celebrate the big 30. Also happy mother's day. -- Chris Nixt

No comments: