Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out for Coffee!











We were out shopping one weekend and decided to stop at the coffee shop to have a drink. It was so cute because Grace wanted to be like mom and dad. We had gotten her an apple juice but forgot her cup in the truck. The nice lady at the counter offered us a small coffee cup with a lid so she had something easier to drink out of then the apple juice bottle. Grace loved it because she was drinking out of a cup that was like mom and dad's. It was so cute watching her pretending she was having coffee like us.

3 comments:

BIGDTREEMONKEY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BIGDTREEMONKEY said...

I love that picture of Gracy-Rue and Chris drinking at the same time! I do not on the other hand agree with feeding the young apple juice, that is for me!

Holly Nixt said...

What a big girl you are, Gracie. I agree with the previous comment, I like the picture of you and Daddy tipping back your cups! Very cute.