Monday, November 03, 2008

Zoo Trip!

Lion statue at the zoo!

Feeling the wind blow through my hair.

Fish do you want some treats?


In the Aquarium looking at the sharks.


Mom look at these neat fish.

Checking out the colorful fish.

Strolling through the jungle.

What's down there?

Hanging out in my stroller having a snack.

Wow mom this is a neat place.

Hey look at this neat turtle.

Taking a little juice break.

Hanging out and checking out the place.

Looking at the fish swim around in the tank.

Talking on the phone to all my peeps. Hello!

Watching a little TV before i go to the zoo.

Having fun running around in my walker.

Look at me, i am so silly.

Today mommy had the day off and we went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day to be out and about. Mommy said it is very nice out for being November. I don't know but i sure did have fun going to the zoo. We went to the jungle, the aquarium, and the butterfly house. I saw a lot of neat animals. Then when we were done with having fun at the zoo we went and had lunch with grandma Juhl. I didn't like it when we dropped grandma back off at work. I wanted her to come home with us to play. Tonight when daddy got home we went for a walk with Cole. It was a nice night to be out walking. Cole loves it when we go walking. I just got done eating dinner and now i am really tired. I had a busy day.

No comments: