Friday, June 27, 2008

Crystal is doing well...

Grace learning she can walk around in this new toy.
Grace in her new toy from Papa and Grandma Juhl.
Gracie with goofy hair.
Grace having fun bouncing around.
Beautiful flowers Crystal got from her family.
Grace visiting with her Great Grandma Beermann.


Grace and mommy looking cute on their way to a bridal shower.

My high school friend Sara in town with her husband last friday. They are pregnant and due in October. Picture of me, Sara, Grace, & Jen.

Surgery went well on Monday for me. My gallbladder was removed with out any problems. Now more then anything i am tired. I have a 20 lbs weight restriction. So even though Grace doesn't quit weigh 20 lbs. we have been on the safe side and just had me not lift her. That has been hard for me because i just want to pick up my little Gracie. Chris has been really good taking care of me. Chris took off Monday thru Wednesday so he could help me if i needed anything. Grace has been at daycare the last two days since Chris went back to work. So it has just been Cole and i at home laying around sleeping. It is a good thing Cole is so good at just sleeping and snuggling, just what i have needed. I also have to say thank you to all my wonderful family and friends. Thank you to everyone who has come to see me, called, sent cards, brought food and gifts. I greatly appreciate everyones thoughtfulness and kindness.

No comments: