Friday, February 23, 2007

Bad Dog

Well it didn't take long for Cole to finally jump over the baby gate. I guess when he really wants out he will jump it. Also he is getting into things he has never touched before so I suppose he will be spending lots of time outs in jail (kennel). Since it's been warmer out we have taken him out for walks but he sure likes to pull. I think my left arm will super huge by the end of summer if he keeps pulling me. We are going to get him a harness so that it is easier for us to control him while walking. Hopefully he will wear himself out and realize that he should walk next to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how long is cole going to be a bad dog. hey thanks for the laughs on sunday mom's day. thanks for the blender too is that from all of you guys? i was not sure
love mom